Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Light the Night Update


The annual Light the Night Event is quickly approaching. Team Gershon has already raised close to $10,000 and we hope to raise quite a bit more. For those interested in walking, fundraising, or donating, please feel free to visit my Light the Night Page.

The walk is scheduled for Saturday night, September 27th. It is an extremely fun and family friendly event. Please join me, my family, and friends as we try to raise as much money as possible for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jon. I work for LLS and write the national Light The Night Blog. First, I'd like to congratulate and thank you for your fundraising success so far! What a feat! I was wondering if you'd be interested in sharing some of your secrets for such a successful fundraising season. It might be something we could include in the national blog as a highlight.

Let me know! And thanks for your support!

Christine
christine.lazzari@lls.org

Anonymous said...

We will all be there to support this wonderful organization and all the effort that is put into fundraising. We are also all there for you ,Jonathan. Mom